Dance Belly Classes in Palma de Mallorca, a sensual dance and you will learn to control the movement of your body.
Belly Dance, or properly called Oriental Dance, is the stage evolution of various ancient traditional dances from the Middle East, along with others from North Africa and Greece, whose diversity of elements such as music, rhythms, style and costume depend on the country or the region.
Belly dancing is a dance that, in addition to being fun, brings benefits to women both physical and psychological.
Dance belly dance increases self-esteem, improves flexibility and tones the muscles of the pelvic floor.
Some benefits you can get in if you start dancing Belly Dance are:
1. The belly becomes a fundamental part of the body. The movements of the belly dance work the muscles and flexibility of the whole body, but especially the abdominal, lumbar and pelvic areas.
2. It helps to correct body posture.
3. It promotes digestion, reduces menstrual pain and combats constipation.
4. Slimming! Belly dancing helps burn about 300 calories per hour and promotes joint movement, so it also helps prevent osteoarthritis.
5. Improve self-esteem. The belly dance helps to “connect with yourself, accept your body as it is and forget about complexes or what you feel less proud, such as the Michelhelines.”
6. It is indicated to treat certain sexual dysfunctions that may be related to the pelvic floor, such as lack of libido; (pain during intercourse), vaginismus (inability to penetrate), and anorgasmia (absence of orgasm). It also helps to avoid the symptoms of menopause.
7. Increases sensuality and makes you happier. Practicing belly dance teaches, as Del Castillo explains, to release a special powerful energy, loaded with sensuality, naturalness and femininity. And if we add that, when exercising, release endorphins, it is common practice to generate a sense of well-being.